Starting out from being a 'beginner' to eventually reaching the position of a 'top player', this gradual path is many times hampered by 'stumbling blocks' in the form of technical and/or psychological problems. Often these 'blocks' hamper the overall growth of the cricketer and stop him reaching his true and complete potential. We at ACA regularly conduct skill enhancement programmes like:
- Building a good basic technique and set up
- Developing stroke play for different formats.
- Error detection and correction of techniques.
- Developing batting skills for different conditions and formats.
- Developing the art of building an innings and scoring consistently.
- Building an efficient action.
- Improving bowling mechanics.
- Developing speed, movement and turn.
- Developing accuracy and variations.
- Building Spells
- Learning basic feilding techniques.
- Advance technqiues for shorter version
- Learning to feild efficiently under pressure.
Some other courses conducted at ACA are:
- Mental preparation for big matches
- Present moment awareness
- Pressure handling
- Situational training
- Technical rectification/adjustment
- Basic courses for beginners
- Advance courses for professionals
These are residential courses, usually of the duration of 2 to 3 weeks. Each courses contents and plan are developed after thorough video-analysis of the player, ensuring that the player sails over the hurdles and continues his growth in a smooth fashion.